Absolutely! My copy of Howls moving castle has been on every vacation with me I've read it quite a few times in many different places. I've read Annihilation 4 times and Dune twice.
- Do you prefer paper or digital book? Is there a difference for you?
- Please recommend a good book on productivity
- what history/autobiography would you recommend
- I struggle to concentrate when reading sometimes , I find I have read pages but it hasn’t gone in. How can I centre myself to focus on the page?
- How do you prefer to consume literature? Paper, audio, digital, or something else?
- How to remember what you read?
- What time of the day do you read?
- How do you get motivated to get started with your reading?
- Do you read one book at a time or have a few on the go?!
- Any particular book you like to read to help decrease the anxiety?