I also really like Miso soup for breakfast, easy and fast to prepare and a great way to use up any leftover veggies
- What more can I add to my breakfast? What is a good substitute for tea or coffee?
- Is there any suggested breakfasts
- What’s the worst breakfast-related horror story you’ve ever had?
- What breakfasts do you prepare the night before?
- What do you drink as an alternative to caffeine based drinks to wake you up in the morning?
Look for "eMeals" in the play store.
50 grams of organic tofu, (can be flavoured).
A spoonful of Natrual, live veganyogurt.
A drizzle of quality oil.
A pinch of organic, turmeric powder.
Fresh ground black pepper.
Possibly a small sprinkle of raw cocoa niblets.
My favourite breakfast is banana berry overnight oatmeal.
I mix chia seeds and oats with water and half a mashed banana and let it soak. You can also add cinnamon or any nuts/nut butter or seeds of your choice. Then you just have to wait over night, add half the banana and some berries( or any other fruit) on top and that's it 🙂
If the consistency is too thick you can add some plant milk like oat milk.
Hearty and delicious pate made of white beans, dried tomatoes and basil. Ideal for making sandwiches for breakfast. Excellent snack for a festive and daily table!
To prepare the pate, we need:
– 2 cups of boiled white beans, which corresponds to the standard of 400-gram cans;
– 8-10 dried tomatoes;
– A small bunch of red basil (without hard stems);
– 1 large or 2 small cloves of garlic (optional, you can not add).
First we send dried tomatoes to the blender, as from the point of view of the blender they are the most complex
Then chopped basil.
Bean Pate with Dried Tomatoes
Finally, beans, garlic and a pinch of salt. Grind everything well with a blender until a smooth, soft texture is formed.
Bean Pate with Dried Tomatoes
Optionally, you can add a couple of spoons of butter from under dried tomatoes.
Savoury option: oatcakes with light salted and peppered avocado slices.
Most grains, you can cook ahead for breakfasts for the week (I jar them individually) or let them soak in the fridge overnight. Then you just reheat in the morning!
If that doesn't tickle your fancy you could make some nice oatmeal cookies with quick oats, banana, a touch of syrup of your choice, and nut butter. I heat the ingredients together in a pan on the stove and mix til they are lumping together *really* well. Then bake them at a low heat to set. Add in vanilla extract for that classic cookie flavour. Plus you can add chocolate chips to the mix right before the low-heat-oven part. Get some protein, fruit, and grains–and you can eat these on the go!
Smoothies made with fresh/frozen fruits and bananas, vegan mylk, spoonful pea protein powder or peanut butter in an individual blender are so quick and easy
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?