I also really like Miso soup for breakfast, easy and fast to prepare and a great way to use up any leftover veggies
- What if I find it boring to eat the same things every day?
- Does your breakfast routine change on your days off? Sometimes I find myself missing breakfast on days I don`t work since I get stuck in the I`ll do it later mode.
- What is your favourite breakfast
- What do you think of eating chocolate-flavoured cereal for breakfast?
- What is a “must have” for breakfast?
Look for "eMeals" in the play store.
50 grams of organic tofu, (can be flavoured).
A spoonful of Natrual, live veganyogurt.
A drizzle of quality oil.
A pinch of organic, turmeric powder.
Fresh ground black pepper.
Possibly a small sprinkle of raw cocoa niblets.
My favourite breakfast is banana berry overnight oatmeal.
I mix chia seeds and oats with water and half a mashed banana and let it soak. You can also add cinnamon or any nuts/nut butter or seeds of your choice. Then you just have to wait over night, add half the banana and some berries( or any other fruit) on top and that's it 🙂
If the consistency is too thick you can add some plant milk like oat milk.
Hearty and delicious pate made of white beans, dried tomatoes and basil. Ideal for making sandwiches for breakfast. Excellent snack for a festive and daily table!
To prepare the pate, we need:
– 2 cups of boiled white beans, which corresponds to the standard of 400-gram cans;
– 8-10 dried tomatoes;
– A small bunch of red basil (without hard stems);
– 1 large or 2 small cloves of garlic (optional, you can not add).
First we send dried tomatoes to the blender, as from the point of view of the blender they are the most complex
Then chopped basil.
Bean Pate with Dried Tomatoes
Finally, beans, garlic and a pinch of salt. Grind everything well with a blender until a smooth, soft texture is formed.
Bean Pate with Dried Tomatoes
Optionally, you can add a couple of spoons of butter from under dried tomatoes.
Savoury option: oatcakes with light salted and peppered avocado slices.
Most grains, you can cook ahead for breakfasts for the week (I jar them individually) or let them soak in the fridge overnight. Then you just reheat in the morning!
If that doesn't tickle your fancy you could make some nice oatmeal cookies with quick oats, banana, a touch of syrup of your choice, and nut butter. I heat the ingredients together in a pan on the stove and mix til they are lumping together *really* well. Then bake them at a low heat to set. Add in vanilla extract for that classic cookie flavour. Plus you can add chocolate chips to the mix right before the low-heat-oven part. Get some protein, fruit, and grains–and you can eat these on the go!
Smoothies made with fresh/frozen fruits and bananas, vegan mylk, spoonful pea protein powder or peanut butter in an individual blender are so quick and easy
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?