I use many apps to unplug. Aura, Breethe, Health Journeys, Yoga Studio, WeatherBug, Daily Yoga, Night Sky, Yoga Workout, Ti Chi Quong, Calm, Ten Percent Happier, and many more.
I personaly don’t, I just go to a dark room and take a breather for a few minutes. But I heard lots of good about Headspace.
- I dont really understand what unplug means
- How do you disconnect in the evening
- What time, before sleep seems to be the perfect time to disconnect?
- Does reading a book on a kindle count as unplugging?
- What do you usually do when you disconnect? I get bored and don’t know what to fill my time with.
- How early do you disconnect? Have you noticed a particular time works better?
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?