I use many apps to unplug. Aura, Breethe, Health Journeys, Yoga Studio, WeatherBug, Daily Yoga, Night Sky, Yoga Workout, Ti Chi Quong, Calm, Ten Percent Happier, and many more.
I personaly don’t, I just go to a dark room and take a breather for a few minutes. But I heard lots of good about Headspace.
- What could be an activity in bed?
- What evening routine habit has been the most helpful when trying to disconnect & get to bed?
- Which can be a solution to stay away from the smartphone during the evening?
- I always sleep with tv at least soft in the background or I find it hard to sleep.. what’s the best way to move on from the tv at night?
- How do you try to unplug throughout the day?
- What do you actually do to disconnect yourself from daily routine?
- How long do you disconnect and at which part of the day
- How do you manage your overthinking when you can’t sleep at night?
- What are some things that I can do to relax without technology that is not reading or meditation?
- How long should I disconnect and unplug and what are the benefits?