I think writing, meditating and yoga are all great ways to practice mindfulness. They all create different effects, so yes I’d like to and plan to meditate, write and practice yoga daily. Great app btw!
Sometimes i don't feel like meditating, so i journal instead. I mostly try keeping up with my routine, but it's not always possible.
In the morning before showering I meditate, in the shower I think about my goals and what I want to write in the journal, and afterwards I do so
Personally, I need to meditate everyday just to clear any clutter in my mind. Journaling isn’t really something I’ve tried, to be honest, so I can’t comment on that. But meditation is, for me, a great way to connect with my inner self
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?