Sometimes i don't feel like meditating, so i journal instead. I mostly try keeping up with my routine, but it's not always possible.
In the morning before showering I meditate, in the shower I think about my goals and what I want to write in the journal, and afterwards I do so
Personally, I need to meditate everyday just to clear any clutter in my mind. Journaling isn’t really something I’ve tried, to be honest, so I can’t comment on that. But meditation is, for me, a great way to connect with my inner self
I think writing, meditating and yoga are all great ways to practice mindfulness. They all create different effects, so yes I’d like to and plan to meditate, write and practice yoga daily. Great app btw!
- How often/long do you meditate?
- How do you keep meditating and focused?
- At what point in your routine do you meditate: if morning, before/after breakfast; if at night, early/later on in routine?
- Do you meditate in the morning or at night?
- Is it normal for thoughts during meditation to be kind of loud and busy?
- Which meditation do you practice on a daily basis?
- I prefer to meditate at midday. Why does Fabulous insist in meditating in the morning?
- What audio do you use to meditate? If you use any.
- Does it really matter if I do it in the afternoon because I have no time in the morning?
- Do you prefer meditating alone or with a group and why?