A little of both. If I am really into a book I will try to focus on that until I'm finished. However, I also enjoy having a couple on the go 🙂 If I am reading a chunky book for example, I like to take breaks and read a graphic novel or novella to change the pace. If I'm reading a fiction, the other book I would read could be in a different format and/or nonfiction or different genre.
I usually read one book at a time if I really like it or it’s long so I need to power through. However, if it isn’t my favorite I bring a couple in case I get bored of it and can read something else. This usually happens with books I’m rereading.
- How do you get started with work when you have absolutely no motivation?
- Which habit has been the most effective one seeking the elimination of anxiety?
- I find it really hard to set time aside for reading, how do you do it?
- Recommend some turning-point books that helped you changing your behavior.
- Which books do they prefer?
- What is the best time to read?
- What type of reading do you prefer to do?
- What’s the most important journey of the reading habit?
- My question is if we could set our own timer for how long we read a day.
- What are your favourite genres of books? Like spiritual or fantasy?