Most of the time I don‘t care about whether it‘s bright or dark when I meditate since my primary focus goes inwards anyways. However, if I meditate specifically to calm down, I often prefer dimmed lights, probably because it makes me a little sleepy, and if I meditate to get focused or get motivated I prefer bright lights, since they make me feel more awake.
- How do you position yourself during meditation?
- Have you considered going to a short meditation retreat?
- Yes. How exactly does one calm one’s mind in order to meditate? Like how can I quiet my mind completely in order to experience peace?
- Does meditation need to be done the same time every day?
- How do you meditate to get focused?
- How do you keep yourself focused on meditation?
- At times I have difficulty staying awake when I meditate in the morning. Does it happen to you too? How do you stay awake?
- What good meditation resources/apps do you use once you’ve progressed from the in-app ones?
- What changes do you see in yourself when you meditate daily?
- My mind drifts off too much during meditation, what should I do about it?