Most of the time I don‘t care about whether it‘s bright or dark when I meditate since my primary focus goes inwards anyways. However, if I meditate specifically to calm down, I often prefer dimmed lights, probably because it makes me a little sleepy, and if I meditate to get focused or get motivated I prefer bright lights, since they make me feel more awake.
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Morning or evening meditations? Which is better? Or is it both, and which method?
- What tool, if any, is the most helpful while meditating? I personally use Mala beads, but would like to try more.
- Which type of meditation you like to practice most?
- Do people actually meditate in the morning? How do you find the time?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?