Most of the time I don‘t care about whether it‘s bright or dark when I meditate since my primary focus goes inwards anyways. However, if I meditate specifically to calm down, I often prefer dimmed lights, probably because it makes me a little sleepy, and if I meditate to get focused or get motivated I prefer bright lights, since they make me feel more awake.
- What kind of meditation do you usually preform? Any good books to deepen my insight?
- How do you cope with times where you act out of line with your values/priorities leading to negative consequences where you feel you’ve let yourself down?
- What tools do you use at night to help you fall asleep?
- How has meditation helped you professionally?
- What is the best way you’ve found to block out thoughts while you’re meditating? I seem to keep going down the rabbit hole.
- How long do I have to meditate to make a difference In my brain structure?
- How do you sit if you are not flexible and find sitting cross-legged difficult?
- How can I move from guided meditations to unguided meditations? Do you have any tips?
- How can I relax my body fully? I constantly feel tension in my legs or even face muscles. Do you have any advice on this?
- Is meditation spiritual or religious in any way for you?
- Do you use any binaural beats to help with meditation? If so, what frequency?
- What is the best position to meditate in?
- What do you do to improve your posture when meditating?
- Is there a particular pattern for meditation?
- Has meditation ever scared you? I’ve felt overwhelmed before.