Most of the time I don‘t care about whether it‘s bright or dark when I meditate since my primary focus goes inwards anyways. However, if I meditate specifically to calm down, I often prefer dimmed lights, probably because it makes me a little sleepy, and if I meditate to get focused or get motivated I prefer bright lights, since they make me feel more awake.
- How do you prioritize your to-do list?
- Is it a good idea to stretch at night or would that be bad for me?
- I’m curious to hear what others’ habits are and how they established their routines. Was there a moment when it all fell into place?
- How long before you start seeing any benefits of meditation and what are those benefits?
- How many tasks do you usually put on your to do list and why?
- How long do you meditate for?
- I try to meditate before bed every night and I always just fall asleep just before the 10 min bell goes off to signal the end of the meditation. It jolts me awake and I end up feeling a bit stressed out by the sensation. Any tips to help stay in the moment rather than falling asleep?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- Do you meditate upon a question?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- I haven’t been able to start doing my 3 days exercises challenge. Even with Fabulous’s help. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to start?
- Do you use a meditation focal point or shrine to aid in the process?