I take the bus nearly every morning to work, and it takes about 45 minutes. I find this is the best time for me to meditate as it's unlikely I will be disturbed and it's where I have the most free time in the morning. In general, in the morning is best for me because it preps me for the day
I meditate as soon as I am done walking my dog in the morning. If I don’t meditate then it usually becomes a chore on my to-do list and I never really get to it. I have realized doing meditation consistently requires you to do it at the same time and corner of your house every day:)
Also don’t be too tough on yourself if you miss a day or two. It helped to use someone I look up to in the family to keep me accountable.
A good pause at lunchtime is good to reflect and gather yourself together to refresh and recharge for the rest of the day.
- Do you find it helps to have eaten first before meditating?
- Do you feel the difference when you meditate for 10 mins and 30 mins?
- Are there benefits to meditating in the morning verses the evening?
- How to make your meditation session get longer?
- What is the meaning of meditating?
- Do you keep your eyes Open or close them?
- Can you recommend any really good guided mediations?
- How do you keep momentum on days you don’t feel well?
- What should I think of when meditating?
- What is for you the optimal time to mediate and why?