Also I haven’t got a habit preparing healthy green juice. What would you advice to start doing it?
- What does everyone else eat for breakfast?
- Should you eat while doing your work?
- What are suitable breakfasts and what is a suitable quantity?
- What time do you usually eat breakfast. How many hours after waking up or do you eat immediately?
- so I have to wake up and leave pretty early in the morning and eating that early can make me nauseous. why does that happen and how can I fix it?
My favourite smoothie is tropical (banana /mango /pineapple) with spinach, lactose free yogurt, coconut milk, and flax seed meal.
You dont have to drink it everyday. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs. Eggs are excellent too, remember to get free range eggs always.
By having it in your breakfast will release all the toxins and have a fabulous morning
It also may have tasted funny in a drink because of its naturally strong flavor. It’s also more of an acquired taste. However, it is best paired with something else just as strong in flavor, such as any sort of citrus, beets or any dried fruit like cranberry or cherry.
Yes, arugula is even benificual if eaten everyday, but make sure you wash it! Any leafy green like cabbage or kale, is likely washed with dirty water or contaminated with unwashed hands. Both of which can cause food poisoning. Make sure to use separate cutting boards, as well as knives.
It is great to drink green juice everyday but you need to use recipes to find out what do you like.
As for smoothie beverages, I prefer fruit (bananas, cherries, strawberries or other berries) with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and soy milk. I often add some protein powder and chia seeds.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?