It is great to drink green juice everyday but you need to use recipes to find out what do you like.
My favourite smoothie is tropical (banana /mango /pineapple) with spinach, lactose free yogurt, coconut milk, and flax seed meal.
You dont have to drink it everyday. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs. Eggs are excellent too, remember to get free range eggs always.
As for smoothie beverages, I prefer fruit (bananas, cherries, strawberries or other berries) with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and soy milk. I often add some protein powder and chia seeds.
By having it in your breakfast will release all the toxins and have a fabulous morning
Also I haven’t got a habit preparing healthy green juice. What would you advice to start doing it?
It also may have tasted funny in a drink because of its naturally strong flavor. It’s also more of an acquired taste. However, it is best paired with something else just as strong in flavor, such as any sort of citrus, beets or any dried fruit like cranberry or cherry.
Yes, arugula is even benificual if eaten everyday, but make sure you wash it! Any leafy green like cabbage or kale, is likely washed with dirty water or contaminated with unwashed hands. Both of which can cause food poisoning. Make sure to use separate cutting boards, as well as knives.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.