It is great to drink green juice everyday but you need to use recipes to find out what do you like.
My favourite smoothie is tropical (banana /mango /pineapple) with spinach, lactose free yogurt, coconut milk, and flax seed meal.
You dont have to drink it everyday. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs. Eggs are excellent too, remember to get free range eggs always.
As for smoothie beverages, I prefer fruit (bananas, cherries, strawberries or other berries) with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and soy milk. I often add some protein powder and chia seeds.
By having it in your breakfast will release all the toxins and have a fabulous morning
Also I haven’t got a habit preparing healthy green juice. What would you advice to start doing it?
It also may have tasted funny in a drink because of its naturally strong flavor. It’s also more of an acquired taste. However, it is best paired with something else just as strong in flavor, such as any sort of citrus, beets or any dried fruit like cranberry or cherry.
Yes, arugula is even benificual if eaten everyday, but make sure you wash it! Any leafy green like cabbage or kale, is likely washed with dirty water or contaminated with unwashed hands. Both of which can cause food poisoning. Make sure to use separate cutting boards, as well as knives.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??