It is great to drink green juice everyday but you need to use recipes to find out what do you like.
My favourite smoothie is tropical (banana /mango /pineapple) with spinach, lactose free yogurt, coconut milk, and flax seed meal.
You dont have to drink it everyday. Listen to your body, it will tell you what it needs. Eggs are excellent too, remember to get free range eggs always.
As for smoothie beverages, I prefer fruit (bananas, cherries, strawberries or other berries) with plain non-fat Greek yogurt and soy milk. I often add some protein powder and chia seeds.
By having it in your breakfast will release all the toxins and have a fabulous morning
Also I haven’t got a habit preparing healthy green juice. What would you advice to start doing it?
It also may have tasted funny in a drink because of its naturally strong flavor. It’s also more of an acquired taste. However, it is best paired with something else just as strong in flavor, such as any sort of citrus, beets or any dried fruit like cranberry or cherry.
Yes, arugula is even benificual if eaten everyday, but make sure you wash it! Any leafy green like cabbage or kale, is likely washed with dirty water or contaminated with unwashed hands. Both of which can cause food poisoning. Make sure to use separate cutting boards, as well as knives.
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?