Blend it and it's a filling smoothie.
When you take them out to eat add a little bit of milk.
Take one or two bananas, preferably frozen, a pack of frozen acai puré and add 100 ml of any type of liquid (i like coconut water and some mct oil but you can use oatmilk, water, almond milk, fruit juice etc). Put everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with berries, fruit, nuts and seeds, or granola.
If you want it to be really easy you can prepare satchels of banana and açai to have ready in your freezer, store the preferred liquid in a bottle in the fridge and boxes of whatever garnish prepared in cupboard or fridge, already cut up and good to go.
I have 5 eating-breaks per day. I eat pasta for lunch. When you eat YOU EAT. No work, no mobile, no walks. You have to concentrate on the action of eating take your time and feel and taste your food. Your body, your heart, your blood circulation are working hard to process the food; no energy has to go lost for other use.
1. Fry an egg
2. Heat one side of bread
3. Place egg on bread
4. Add ketchup (optional)
5. Place the other piece of bread on top of the eg
6. Flip the bread and heat the other side.
7. Once golden brown the toast is ready to eat
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.