Blend it and it's a filling smoothie.
When you take them out to eat add a little bit of milk.
Take one or two bananas, preferably frozen, a pack of frozen acai puré and add 100 ml of any type of liquid (i like coconut water and some mct oil but you can use oatmilk, water, almond milk, fruit juice etc). Put everything into a blender and blend until smooth. Garnish with berries, fruit, nuts and seeds, or granola.
If you want it to be really easy you can prepare satchels of banana and açai to have ready in your freezer, store the preferred liquid in a bottle in the fridge and boxes of whatever garnish prepared in cupboard or fridge, already cut up and good to go.
I have 5 eating-breaks per day. I eat pasta for lunch. When you eat YOU EAT. No work, no mobile, no walks. You have to concentrate on the action of eating take your time and feel and taste your food. Your body, your heart, your blood circulation are working hard to process the food; no energy has to go lost for other use.
1. Fry an egg
2. Heat one side of bread
3. Place egg on bread
4. Add ketchup (optional)
5. Place the other piece of bread on top of the eg
6. Flip the bread and heat the other side.
7. Once golden brown the toast is ready to eat
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??