I don’t have a minimum amount of time or pages, I just need to at least do something everyday. I travel for my job and often can work 10-12 days. It doesn’t always allow for ironclad rules. Sometimes it’s 4-5 pages, sometimes a paragraph or two and often an extended bulleted list that at least gives some indication of what I was thinking or feeling that day.
One day you might just need one sentence to write what you have on your mind, another day you might need pages… there’s no set rule.
10 minutes minimal is a decent amount of time to write something. Before you know it, you've written for 30mins instead!
I try not to use point form style too often but O like to write my raw emotions out& the river of words flow& my right hannd appears to be possessed. I also journal with Arr
I started really small, and with just one page and trying to detail at least in that much. I feel if you overdo a habit in the start, you might not want to come back to it the next time when you’re have a time constraint
No, I don’t set a time or word count limit for myself. I just let out as much as I can and do it at a time when I don’t have to worry about anything else. But if there is a schedule you keep to, I’d just keep my eye on the clock.
I used to not, but after reading the Artist Way (highly recommend) I’ve started making sure to fill up three whole pages! It’s changed my life and accelerated my self discovery and actualizations significantly!!
- I why do we have to write in our journal?
- Do you like writing with pen and paper ?
- What do you do with your old journals that are filled up with your writing?
- At what time of the day do you usually write in your journal? And why?
- Um, what do you write in your journal, cause I’m having trouble on what to put in my journal. Thx 🙂
- How do you like to work through and approach times of stress/panic/depression?
- What you write in your journal ? Because i think i will be out of idea if i will do it everyday
- Do you write in your journal regardless of if you have something substantial to say?
- How do you feel after journaling?
- Do you use an actual notebook or an app/application?