I write in the past tense. I tend to focus on the highlights and make it positive. Unless something really negative happened that day. And usually on those days my writing is all over the place.
I tend to be forward looking, but I also try to be grateful and aware of the present moment. I can get stuck in the past sometimes, but then I remind myself of the present and how much have to look forward to in the future 🥰 Helps me get back to what matters
I'd like to say it's a mix of all 3 but looking back I think it may lean more towards the past/present because I mainly write about how I'm currently feeling and how I previously felt if I was feeling a strong emotion 🙂
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?