I think changing it is better as it's a little bit more of fun. I actually use an app that's supposed to give me a 7 minute workout program every day, there I have 3 different routines from which I can pick one every day.
- How early do you get up to exercise before work? What kind of exercise do you do?
- When do you exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to start exercising? To get out of bed or to stop what you are doing at the time?
- How long are your abs workout sessions?
- I’m not a breakfast person, what can i do to start liking have breakfast?
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?