I haven't tried stretching in the evening but I'd think it depends on what you're looking for.
If you're looking for flexibility than both. If you're looking to relax then probably evening but if you do it right when you wake up, it centers you.
So I'd say whenever you can stretch. Its beneficial. 😉
In the morning. After waking up, my body needs the feeling of energy reaching throughout my body. It also puts me in a good mood that I have given my body and mind some love.
Personally, I find both very beneficial! Just 2-5 minutes of stretching when you wake up and before you go to bed is quick and good for your body. If I had to choose though, I’d say upon waking. It prepares my body for the rest of the days movements -and I can take that time to wake my mind as well.
I enjoy stretching in both the morning and the evening, though if I had to pick one I would stretch in the evening because it relaxes me before bed. 🙂
- When in your morning routine do you find is best to do your stretches?
- Are there any specific short stretch routines that you have?
- what is the best stretching exercise in the afternoon?
- How do you feel after a Fabulous stretch?
- Best stretching app?
- when and how long do you usually stretch?
- How often do you stretch and how long?
- How many time a day should I stretch
- The BEST stretch for your sciatic nerve?
- What do you think about when stretching?