Yes! It's perfectly normal for your body to be less stretchy in the morning after having been in bed all night. It's best to breathe with the stretch, and don't expect to be able to reach your full stretching potential – always aim for your best though!
It is not easy. But a simple stretch like doing 3 sun salutations help wake up your body . The first cycle is not great, but the stretch gets better as we proceed
i think it is harder because your body has been rly still for hours !! but its a great way to start the morning. im looking forward to doing it a lot in august
Yes, my muscles are always really tight! Since they’re always tight stretching is important, it gets me ready and loosened up for the day!
Yes, my mornings are very busy and I already do yoga in the morning so I think that it's easier before bed. Plus it can be relaxing.
Sometimes. Now that I have a morning meditation routine, I find myself up earlier and doing a short yoga session. If I don't do that, I will often stretch in the evening as I get ready for bed
Yes it is definitely harder to do it in the morning. Kids are awake and wanting things if I try to do it before the kids are awake I end up falling back to sleep on the floor.
It doesn’t have to be! Wake up and do your stretches in bed (I honestly count that) and then get up and ask yourself what part of your body needs extra attention today… and give it to yourself!
- I want to know how to relax while stretching
- How can I be motivated to stretch? To me, it seems something so simple that it’s a bit annoying. Although it healthy for your body. So how can I be motivated to something simple like that?
- How do you synchronize your breathing with your stretching?
- Do you stretch everyday? What is the frequency that you shoot for? When do you get it in?
- Whats the best strech for sholders or at the top of the back?
- Does running up some bleachers count as stretching or exercise?
- What has stretching helped you with? Has it changed your life in any way?
- What is your favourite stretching exercise?
- What are some of the best stretch routines you’ve found?
- Which body parts or muscles are the best to stretch in the mornings?