I believe in finding my optimal sleep time amount. I don’t always take care of myself when it comes to sleep. I have PTSD, so insomnia can be a serious issue for me when I’m experiencing a lot of triggers. I think that’s why I put so much focus on having good sleep hygiene. I want to be more consistent with my sleep time, starting now. When better to get started than during a global pandemic.
To be honest, I don't know what my optimal sleep time amount would be. I do know that I turn a bit monstrous when I don't sleep well; I try to aim to get at least 8 hours a night, so that I'm giving myself a better chance of having a good day, the next day. A part of me thinks that it would be lovely to only sleep the hours that I needed to, but it's unlikely to work well with me. Also, I enjoy sleeping!
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?