I know it’s hard to get used too, but trust me it’ll serve you better in the long run. Even a really tiny breakfast, and I mean like super tiny, counts. I used to eat like a spoonful of peanut butter and that was it, but now I’m up to granola bars
I am not too hungry in the morning as well, but something small goes a long way. I will usually have a protein coffee or even just a small banana or apple. Anything that can give you that fuel for the rest of the day. Usually when people skip breakfast, they eat more snacks than actual food that will help fuel you. Try to just have something small but you don't need a huge breakfast, you wanna listen to your body
I am not often hungry in the morning but I find when I eat I feel more motivated and have more energy so I would consider eating breakfast.
Well it is the best for you to eat a breakfast, I don't want to scare you but you could die one day because of not having breakfast. I'm not hungry in the morning too but I usually have a carton of yogurt or a toast. Better have your dinner at around 6-7 pm and eat nothing after that, you will be hungry in the morning I'm sure honey! Good luck, I believe in you!♡
Yes you should eat breakfast every morning to get yourself ready for the day and to have more energy. I find that eating a good breakfast even when I’m not really in the mood gets me on track to have a better day. You should at least try and maybe have something small too if you’re not in the mood for a full on meal.
Plan out prior to the morning something that will be exciting for you to eat and avoid eating/snacking late at night so that you wake up hungry.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?