Yes you should eat breakfast every morning to get yourself ready for the day and to have more energy. I find that eating a good breakfast even when I’m not really in the mood gets me on track to have a better day. You should at least try and maybe have something small too if you’re not in the mood for a full on meal.
I know it’s hard to get used too, but trust me it’ll serve you better in the long run. Even a really tiny breakfast, and I mean like super tiny, counts. I used to eat like a spoonful of peanut butter and that was it, but now I’m up to granola bars
I am not too hungry in the morning as well, but something small goes a long way. I will usually have a protein coffee or even just a small banana or apple. Anything that can give you that fuel for the rest of the day. Usually when people skip breakfast, they eat more snacks than actual food that will help fuel you. Try to just have something small but you don't need a huge breakfast, you wanna listen to your body
I am not often hungry in the morning but I find when I eat I feel more motivated and have more energy so I would consider eating breakfast.
Plan out prior to the morning something that will be exciting for you to eat and avoid eating/snacking late at night so that you wake up hungry.
Well it is the best for you to eat a breakfast, I don't want to scare you but you could die one day because of not having breakfast. I'm not hungry in the morning too but I usually have a carton of yogurt or a toast. Better have your dinner at around 6-7 pm and eat nothing after that, you will be hungry in the morning I'm sure honey! Good luck, I believe in you!♡
Ka S Y.
That's a great question! Really often I don't because I don't have.much time from the time I wake up to the time I have school but I think something that would help is waking up earlier so that your awake for longer and you might be more hungry. What also might help is to not snack at night so that your hunger in the morning. Love you! Remember your beautiful and to eat today! <3
I would recommend eating breakfast every morning, and if ure not hungry then go for a run in the mornings or workout at home or at the gym. Basically anything that makes you burn calories, this will definitely make you hungry and will also leave you feeling happy due to the endorphin release in your body
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?