I hope this helps 🙂
That's just what works for me; we all make things work in our own way.
Good luck! 😊
So just give your body and brain some energy to start your physical activities and then have a healthy breakfast within 3 hours maximum.
it's better to eat it half past the time you wake up♡
1. More energy
2. My metabolism has increased
3. I feel great about myself
I am honestly not a ‘breakfast person’ so I tend to eat fruit which at anytime you can eat breakfast or noon. Also, listen to your body, you body will tell you what it needs.
It takes time to regulate your body’s eating pattern but once you do it will be easier to eat when you wake up.
One of the first things I had to do was quit eating bad food late at night or drinking beer or other alcohol within in an hour of wanting to sleep.
By eating upon waking you do more good than bad for your health and body as it assists your metabolism! Which is important
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.