I hope this helps 🙂
That's just what works for me; we all make things work in our own way.
Good luck! 😊
So just give your body and brain some energy to start your physical activities and then have a healthy breakfast within 3 hours maximum.
it's better to eat it half past the time you wake up♡
1. More energy
2. My metabolism has increased
3. I feel great about myself
I am honestly not a ‘breakfast person’ so I tend to eat fruit which at anytime you can eat breakfast or noon. Also, listen to your body, you body will tell you what it needs.
It takes time to regulate your body’s eating pattern but once you do it will be easier to eat when you wake up.
One of the first things I had to do was quit eating bad food late at night or drinking beer or other alcohol within in an hour of wanting to sleep.
By eating upon waking you do more good than bad for your health and body as it assists your metabolism! Which is important
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??