Good question. I think I'm in the middle. Somedays I literally dump all my thoughts, what I'm feeling, what is upsetting me, the positive things from that day. Somedays I am a little more reserved with my answers. However I never put other people's names or location in my journal. And honestly this is the internet I believe someone has to be able to read this. Those are my thoughts I hope this answer helped you.
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?