Good question. I think I'm in the middle. Somedays I literally dump all my thoughts, what I'm feeling, what is upsetting me, the positive things from that day. Somedays I am a little more reserved with my answers. However I never put other people's names or location in my journal. And honestly this is the internet I believe someone has to be able to read this. Those are my thoughts I hope this answer helped you.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?