Taking the stairs instead of elevator or escalator is great. Park further away from the office or parking garage exit to allow yourself the extra steps. If you’re going out for lunch, try to find a place that is walking distance from the office, if the location of your office or workplace allows for that. If work is a good distance from your home, try biking to and from work.
- How long is your morning exercise routine?
- What do you prefer for exercise?
- What other exercises would you recommend on the go?
- Is gym necessary to exercise?
- How often and for how long do you exercise?
- How do they also motivate themselves
- What exercise do you recommend pairing with dance? I take ballet, contemporary, and technique right now.
- When is usually the best time to excersise?
- How long is your exercise session on average?
- How can i stay on routine working shifts