I have adhd so decision paralysis is really tough for me. I use an app that has a type of focus per day(strength training, stretching, walking, yoga etc) and provides 4-5 different workouts in that category to choose from with varying skill levels and lengths. It gives me the workout instructions via audio because it’s harder for my brain to wander that way.
I like switching things up. Routine bores me. I help Nike to help me plan my workouts and it has been going well! Although I prefer more cardio than endurance and balance, I believe they are very important as well. Hoping to getting fitter everyday!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?