I don’t have one particular exercise I do every morning. When I have time in the morning I usually go for a run. Otherwise I do a quick HIIT Training or just stretching when I’m in a hurry.
I have been starting super small with the Make Me Fabulous 1 min Just Get Moving. My goal is to eventually transition to a 15 min morning stretch, but since I know I am prone to try to skip this when I am running late, I never have an excuse to skip a 1 minute routine.
Math O Z.
I do breathing exercises. There 3 types that I do. It helps me to energise and keep my mind calm. After which entering into meditation becomes easier.
I go to the gym every morning after eating a healthy breakfast. Although I am aware it is easier to let go of such a time-consuming exercise, I already had this habit. I simply maintained it. Still, having my gym clothes ready in the nighttime has made things a lot faster and simpler in the morning, so thank you guys for the tip.
I take my dog for a walk! Before I got him I did 10 pushups 10 squats 10 sit up and 1 minute kneeling plank and 1 minute kneeling side planks or a quick walk around the block.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?