I don’t have one particular exercise I do every morning. When I have time in the morning I usually go for a run. Otherwise I do a quick HIIT Training or just stretching when I’m in a hurry.
I have been starting super small with the Make Me Fabulous 1 min Just Get Moving. My goal is to eventually transition to a 15 min morning stretch, but since I know I am prone to try to skip this when I am running late, I never have an excuse to skip a 1 minute routine.
Math O Z.
I do breathing exercises. There 3 types that I do. It helps me to energise and keep my mind calm. After which entering into meditation becomes easier.
I go to the gym every morning after eating a healthy breakfast. Although I am aware it is easier to let go of such a time-consuming exercise, I already had this habit. I simply maintained it. Still, having my gym clothes ready in the nighttime has made things a lot faster and simpler in the morning, so thank you guys for the tip.
I take my dog for a walk! Before I got him I did 10 pushups 10 squats 10 sit up and 1 minute kneeling plank and 1 minute kneeling side planks or a quick walk around the block.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?