- Do you exercise every day of the week, or do you have a day off on weekends?
- Do you exercise to the same songs each morning?
- Do people find it more effective or easier to stick with exercise if they exercise their whole body everyday or split up workouts of different parts of the body for different days?
- How early do you get up to exercise before work? What kind of exercise do you do?
- I’m not sure but does it really make a big difference when one exercises?
If you are at a 200-300 calorie deficit in an attempt to lose weight then 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 times a week is enough to burn fat, but you will also be losing a little bit of muscle mass (you can limit the amount of muscle mass lost by increasing your protein intake, but you'll still be losing some muscle). If you are trying to lose weight that's a good thing. However, if you consume 200-300 hundred EXTRA calories a day in an effort to gain muscle mass then 30 minutes of weight lifting (or body weight exercises) 4 times a week is enough for you to gain some muscle mass, but you will also be gaining a small amount of fat.
I'm short, exercising for 30 minutes 4 times a week is very beneficial. It's enough to lose fat in a healthy way OR gain some healthy muscle mass depending on the type of exercises you are doing and your caloric intake. However, it's physiologically impossible to simultaneously build muscle and lose fat.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?