Have your feet elevated with your elbows and forearms together and try to do a push-up. If you can do that you are very strong tri-ceps Try it out.
For a good tricep workout you may try to do push ups with tight grip so that your hands are inside the shoulders line, even Better if you can afford some parallels that are basic equipment for free body weights.
I think you’re asking if I know of any tricep workouts. I don’t know of any, actually. I’m focusing on Yoga, walking, and stretching.
Dumbbells are the answer. Always try to exercise them with low weigths at home. Seated triceps extensions is the most effective exercise that I’ve done so far. Hope it helps!
I haven't quite gotten there yet. If you're a beginner though, try the armchair triceps dip. If you're way ahead, there's another app that I use called Home workouts on Google play. That has lots of workout routines targetting specific muscle sets. That should work for you.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?