I think you’re asking if I know of any tricep workouts. I don’t know of any, actually. I’m focusing on Yoga, walking, and stretching.
- I like to mix up what exercise I do each day based on how I’m feeling. Do you think this makes it less of a “routine” when it’s not always the same?
- How do you motivate yourself to work out after a 10-hour work day when you’re feeling exhausted and hungry?
- What do you like to do for exercise if you’re really short on time in the morning?
- How do you get to sleep at night?
- How do you motivate yourself when you’d rather not start?
I haven't quite gotten there yet. If you're a beginner though, try the armchair triceps dip. If you're way ahead, there's another app that I use called Home workouts on Google play. That has lots of workout routines targetting specific muscle sets. That should work for you.
Dumbbells are the answer. Always try to exercise them with low weigths at home. Seated triceps extensions is the most effective exercise that I’ve done so far. Hope it helps!
Have your feet elevated with your elbows and forearms together and try to do a push-up. If you can do that you are very strong tri-ceps Try it out.
For a good tricep workout you may try to do push ups with tight grip so that your hands are inside the shoulders line, even Better if you can afford some parallels that are basic equipment for free body weights.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?