Have your feet elevated with your elbows and forearms together and try to do a push-up. If you can do that you are very strong tri-ceps Try it out.
For a good tricep workout you may try to do push ups with tight grip so that your hands are inside the shoulders line, even Better if you can afford some parallels that are basic equipment for free body weights.
I think you’re asking if I know of any tricep workouts. I don’t know of any, actually. I’m focusing on Yoga, walking, and stretching.
Dumbbells are the answer. Always try to exercise them with low weigths at home. Seated triceps extensions is the most effective exercise that I’ve done so far. Hope it helps!
I haven't quite gotten there yet. If you're a beginner though, try the armchair triceps dip. If you're way ahead, there's another app that I use called Home workouts on Google play. That has lots of workout routines targetting specific muscle sets. That should work for you.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.