By being aware that it has benefits. In your health . In your motivation to wake up every morning. And also with more energy to keep your body healthy and to have more willing to complete your tasks
Be motivated, wake up with the routine in mind and step by step finish it, checking it on the app to make sure you didn't forget anything. Tick it one by one and enjoy the thought that you've done it.
Dedicating a slot same time everyday for whatever it is you deem important……committ to it like its a mandatory do or die…..when you feel yourself slacking communicate that to yourself
I would say it depends on what is in your routine and what your work is. For drinking water I would recommend a water app to help keep track of your water consumption. My friend said to carry a huge water bottle with you, and take a few big gulps of water every 15-20 min. If you are trying to exercise every day, I would look at my schedule and see when I could fit it in. Sometimes it meant setting an alarm and getting up early other times it meant doing exercise on my lunch break. I hope these tips help. Best of luck to you! 🥰
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.