By being aware that it has benefits. In your health . In your motivation to wake up every morning. And also with more energy to keep your body healthy and to have more willing to complete your tasks
Be motivated, wake up with the routine in mind and step by step finish it, checking it on the app to make sure you didn't forget anything. Tick it one by one and enjoy the thought that you've done it.
Dedicating a slot same time everyday for whatever it is you deem important……committ to it like its a mandatory do or die…..when you feel yourself slacking communicate that to yourself
I would say it depends on what is in your routine and what your work is. For drinking water I would recommend a water app to help keep track of your water consumption. My friend said to carry a huge water bottle with you, and take a few big gulps of water every 15-20 min. If you are trying to exercise every day, I would look at my schedule and see when I could fit it in. Sometimes it meant setting an alarm and getting up early other times it meant doing exercise on my lunch break. I hope these tips help. Best of luck to you! 🥰
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?