An example of whats on my lists include:
Playing with my dog
Dancing and listening to music
Out of my control: (to a degree)
Hosting and cooking for people (due to current circumstances)
Witnessing the kindness of strangers
Once i have my list, i am usually feeling in a better mindset and I can consider doing (or planning to do) some of the activities within my control.
I hope this helps!
Once I have a plan, I usually act as if I am a very important person who takes care of themselves without hesitation.
When I'm not feeling well mentally, I try to remember to take deep breaths and take the day a bit at a time. And I try to keep away from my triggers so that how I feel doesn't keep coming back over and over.
- How essential is it to excersise in the morning if I’m already used to doing it in the evening and doing a quick stretching set in the morning?
- I tend to go to the gym and do long workout sessions. It becomes this big deal. How can I get in there and out really fast?
- What is your favorite exercise routine to do at home?
- I want to start gym in morning. But I am not able to get up before 8 am at all. 😉 How can I do it? Alarms and wake-up calls don’t work. Please help!
- The goal is to make exercise a lifestyle. How do I go about that?
- How do you improve and keep things fresh in your exercise habit?
- What exercises are in your morning routine?
- How is exercising every day different from just 2 to 4 times a week?
- How do you exercise outside in extreme cold or heat weather conditions?
- What do you say to yourself to keep exercising when it gets difficult, you don’t have time, or you’re too tired, or burned out, or feeling a little sore, etc?