An example of whats on my lists include:
Playing with my dog
Dancing and listening to music
Out of my control: (to a degree)
Hosting and cooking for people (due to current circumstances)
Witnessing the kindness of strangers
Once i have my list, i am usually feeling in a better mindset and I can consider doing (or planning to do) some of the activities within my control.
I hope this helps!
Once I have a plan, I usually act as if I am a very important person who takes care of themselves without hesitation.
When I'm not feeling well mentally, I try to remember to take deep breaths and take the day a bit at a time. And I try to keep away from my triggers so that how I feel doesn't keep coming back over and over.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?