So if the normal alarm is 10, but I wake up (on a scheduled rest day) at 12:30, I do all my morning tasks that should have been done at 10, so I still do morning yoga, even if it’s later.
Good sleeping in:
When I let myself sleep in is sometimes when I do not have work. Meaning, in the weekend. I do this to recharge. Also, to let go and feel free. Free of a work schedule. During these times I generally sleep in until 10:30ish-12noon
Bad sleeping in:
When I do not let myself sleep in. But do it is because of last night. Meaning, the night prior I stay past my bed time. Hence I end up sleeping in to catch up.
What happens the night prior mostly is connected to something that is bothering me. But I am ignoring. That "something" mostly is "something" that needs to be addressed or done before going to bed. (Let's call something "x")But I ignore it. I ignore it because I feel it's going to be emotionally charged or it will take lots of effort on my part or will get me out of my comfort zone or I do not know how to do it. Hence, will take me a long time. Hmmm writing this is helping. Thanks fabulous app.
A way I could make this process easier(e.g. addressing X sooner and faster and with less effort) could be….
1. Check in with myself in the middle of the day. Similar to my morning meditation and night meditation check in.
2. Make room in my schedule– 2 hrs/3 hrs– before ending the day….we could start with just 10mins to ask and timer to do so it's easier?
3. Maybe even cut X into 2 days?
I usually sleep in too much, so
I eat cereal or something quick like coffee and toast.
Maybe a smoothie would be good for you, it seems like you don’t go for breads in the morning.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?