1st. There is no best time to meditate, you can do it anywhere n anytime that works for you
2nd. Look around for a calm, quite place
But if like me you find it hard to stick to the same time every day, then always plan the day before when you will meditate tomorrow (write it down). Sometimes I have to meditate before work, other times before sleep, depending on what my work schedule is.
There are benefits to either time so I don't worry about that -meditating in the morning sets you up nicely for the day, but you should sleep better if you meditate in the evening which would lead to you feeling more refreshed the next day. So I would prioritise the time that best fits into your own life! 🙂
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?