1st. There is no best time to meditate, you can do it anywhere n anytime that works for you
2nd. Look around for a calm, quite place
But if like me you find it hard to stick to the same time every day, then always plan the day before when you will meditate tomorrow (write it down). Sometimes I have to meditate before work, other times before sleep, depending on what my work schedule is.
There are benefits to either time so I don't worry about that -meditating in the morning sets you up nicely for the day, but you should sleep better if you meditate in the evening which would lead to you feeling more refreshed the next day. So I would prioritise the time that best fits into your own life! 🙂
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?