1st. There is no best time to meditate, you can do it anywhere n anytime that works for you
2nd. Look around for a calm, quite place
But if like me you find it hard to stick to the same time every day, then always plan the day before when you will meditate tomorrow (write it down). Sometimes I have to meditate before work, other times before sleep, depending on what my work schedule is.
There are benefits to either time so I don't worry about that -meditating in the morning sets you up nicely for the day, but you should sleep better if you meditate in the evening which would lead to you feeling more refreshed the next day. So I would prioritise the time that best fits into your own life! 🙂
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?