It's very difficult to me to manage home workout in daily routine,I feel tired after routine work,,I also had depression before 2 month
I’m not a parent, but one way of thinking that has helped me is to not worry about a full “routine.” If I get even one exercise in in the morning, I consider it a win! I’ve found that I gradually just make more time for more exercise when I have it and work out more on different days.
Well personally waking up earlier to do a home workout is the optimal time just because you can't make excuses and have the energy to actually do it. Thus also allowing me to relax in the the afternoon after the long day. At home I usually follow a YouTube workout video as someone is doing it with you and also you can select the difficulty by your preference.
I prefer to make a short exercise in the morning at once after waking up and drinking my glass of water – just stretch my muscles and joints. The main workout I do after work, before supper. It helps me go do it with more attention and not in a rush – I enjoy every movement. She s good meal is a great reward for me after that!
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴