It's very difficult to me to manage home workout in daily routine,I feel tired after routine work,,I also had depression before 2 month
I’m not a parent, but one way of thinking that has helped me is to not worry about a full “routine.” If I get even one exercise in in the morning, I consider it a win! I’ve found that I gradually just make more time for more exercise when I have it and work out more on different days.
Well personally waking up earlier to do a home workout is the optimal time just because you can't make excuses and have the energy to actually do it. Thus also allowing me to relax in the the afternoon after the long day. At home I usually follow a YouTube workout video as someone is doing it with you and also you can select the difficulty by your preference.
I prefer to make a short exercise in the morning at once after waking up and drinking my glass of water – just stretch my muscles and joints. The main workout I do after work, before supper. It helps me go do it with more attention and not in a rush – I enjoy every movement. She s good meal is a great reward for me after that!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?