Vit Ria P.
I write about something that is stressing me out, how I feel about things that are happening in my life, and what habits I have been working on. This helps me stay focused on the most important things and I can look back to older entries to see how much I've changed and what I need to work on more
Be careful not to get caught up in the “right” way to do something. Showing up and doing it is better than getting stuck focused on product. Allowing thoughts to flow will naturally help you develop over time. You may have insights when you create space for flow. Relax and trust the process. Just the fact that upper doing it is great!
Writing journal entry can be about noting an account of the day. You may write a gratitude journal. It is good to write a gratitude journal. You may let your fantasy fly and write a story. You may vent yourself. You may try bringing clarity of thought to yourself with a journal entry.
I take note of things I did correctly and things I coulve improved throughout the day. I notice Patterson after a while and take note to change those patterns.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?