Vit Ria P.
I write about something that is stressing me out, how I feel about things that are happening in my life, and what habits I have been working on. This helps me stay focused on the most important things and I can look back to older entries to see how much I've changed and what I need to work on more
Be careful not to get caught up in the “right” way to do something. Showing up and doing it is better than getting stuck focused on product. Allowing thoughts to flow will naturally help you develop over time. You may have insights when you create space for flow. Relax and trust the process. Just the fact that upper doing it is great!
Writing journal entry can be about noting an account of the day. You may write a gratitude journal. It is good to write a gratitude journal. You may let your fantasy fly and write a story. You may vent yourself. You may try bringing clarity of thought to yourself with a journal entry.
I take note of things I did correctly and things I coulve improved throughout the day. I notice Patterson after a while and take note to change those patterns.
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?