Consent rate in your breathing: slow, in, keep it, let go, count 1,2,3,4,5. Don’t judge your thoughts, let them go, give six seven times, you will get ahold of your thinking in no time! Best wishes🌞
I’m grateful to be alive, to have my loved ones still healthy, to have a roof and food. And be able to have mental peace in this turmoil.
They provide my support system, the things that make me happy, the things that help me through difficult times, and the things keeping me alive
They're like signposts, telling you how far you've come and an exciting journey waits you. They tell you the things you've faced in the valley, the struggles you've survived on your way and your victory on the mountain top. You look ahead and find other mountains to conquer and you already have an experience from the previous mountains. Also you have a story to tell that will encourage others coming up behind you.
- How you remind yourself of all things to be grateful for?
- When it’s difficult to think of things, what “small stuff” do you find you can always be grateful for?
- How do you manage to still be grateful on days when everything seems dark and pointless?
- do you sometimes feel that you have nothingto to be grateful for?
- What are some little joys in life I can learn to appreciate?
- Tell me how to practice gratitude ?
- What 5 things are you most grateful for?
- What do you think about gratitude to every problem you have been through?
- What are all people needed to be grateful for?
- Why did you take this challenge? Has it helped you to achieve what you wanted? 🙂