To find something new, I look for apps that have a high rating 4.7+ and lots of plays. Then once I work out what I like I start searching for more of that kind of thing, and trying based on rating.
The basic breathing one I think is the most useful, and best to master. Once you are able to observe your thought and emotions and have your mind still, it becomes a great basis for all the other types of meditation that can be done.
Ga Tan Q.
I love the 5 minute breather and the 6 minute one about breaking down walls. I feel positive and relaxed aftwr both. Now i want to try the longer ones.
I prefer to use short and introducing meditation. I feel like I'm not "good" yet at meditation so I want to practice. Every entry level meditation that reviews the basics of it is very useful for me now. I try to vary so I don't predict how the session is going to be, but I'll comeback to the one I love and find useful.
I like the deep sleep one because I meditate right before it's time to sleep. It helps me shut my brain down for the night.
Smiling Mind is great, with an emphasis on returning to particular meditations whenever you need them. I haven't found a pay wall and they have short meditations and medium – length, introductory material and material designed to be evergreen, no matter how many times you return to it.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??