I love to do night meditations to relax and fall asleep so lying in bed, and I usually fall asleep before it ends. When I meditate during the day I do different types of meditation (not the ones designed to fall asleep lol) but always lying because I feel I relax more that way. In summer I like to do it outside while sunbathing and looking at the sky once I open my eyes 🙂
I either sit on the sofa with a cushion at my back and legs crossed, or I place a few cushions on the floor and sit back against the sofa.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??