Either in my bed at night before sleep, or in my car after work. These are the places/times I find that I get the opportunity to meditate without too much noise and without being interrupted. It’s like being in my own little bubble!
I meditate in my bedroom. First thing I do after a glass of water. Try to have ready a yoga mat or a cushion, will be easier to get the sprint to start
I meditate mainly at home but I do find moments whilst I’m out to zone in. For example a train journey is great just to have a moment to yourself to be present and mindful. You can meditate at any time anywhere as long as you are present and in the moment
I mostly do it in my bed room where it is peace full. At times when out I do it in my car. With great headphones even that can be very peaceful.
I downloaded an app called headspace for guided meditation. I like to sit somewhere quiet, usually my room and listen to the meditation process.
- How do you manage to keep your goals on a daily basis?
- How long does it take to really focus and center yourself?
- Should I aim to eliminate thoughts or just let them happen?
- How long did it take you to get comfortable meditating.
- How do you meditate?
- I meditate at night before i do the grateful practice should i switch it around.
- How can I keep my mind from wandering profusely? I have adhd
- Where you find the best place to mediate?
- What do you do for your meditation practice?
- I often fall asleep when meditating, do I need to avoid this?