Ay A N.
I don’t usually have trouble at falling asleep i can literally sleep at anywhere lol. But when i do, i make myself some tea, watch some series, movies, tv etc. -the screen makes my eyes tired so i start to feel sleepy- i also like to take a good shower and massage my skin with oils it helps me to really relax and fall asleep easier
I watch videos or listen to an audiobook. If I am really restless I get to a point where I am frustrated about not getting to sleep. Something I have recently learned is to not get frustrated and more worked up, to just accept that sleep isn't coming so easily. Instead I get up and walk about the house or do some light stretching and breathing exercises. Try and slow my thoughts down.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?