Usually, i have memories about things that I did wrong in my past, or scenes that I want to repeat. I feel guilty in sometimes but I try to focus my mind in the present, at the moment that I'm living
I find myself remembering things I said,and wondering what future is going to be like.I also remember things I dont want to remember and it sometimes makes me cry while meditating.But later on after meditating im feeling better.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?