A lot of people recommend morning or evening, but I am usually way too sleepy these times, so I usually do it in the middle of a working day. That helps to clear the mind, rest a bit and even come up with new ideas or approaches.
Right after waking up or right before sleeping. Both is always a plus I think. If I meditate during the morning, I get clarity for my day. If I do it at night, it helps me sleep like a baby.
I believe that would depend on your schedule. If you are busier in the morning, leave it for night or vice versa. Meditation will absolutely prepare you for sleep if you wanna use it that way
It depends in what you are meditating for morning I'd best for starting the day calm. And evening is the best yo end the day right
When I was working a crazy schedule, I found the best time mid morning. A friend of mine meditates everyday at 3:00. I now find myself meditating before I get up for the day and mid morning as well as afternoon and then again before I go to bed. Previously once a day was good but I find as I get older and my stress level increases, I am needing to rely more on meditation as a need verses a luxury and it is very helpful.
I prefer right in the morning after I exercise my mind is clear and it’s easier or if you do it as a stress reprieved I would say at night before you go to bed contemplate on your day
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?
- How do you apply the mediation techniques to daily life?
- D you find it more effective when listening to a guided meditation compared to meditating with silence? Also do you ever meditate with others and does someone usually lead?
- What are the difference b/n meditation in the morning and evening?
- What specific benefits have you seen personally from meditation?
- What’s ur biggest achievement through meditation habit?
- Why is meditating good for me?
- How do you get your mind to stop running?
- How did you start meditating?
- Suggest me a good meditation for setting goals..