A lot of people recommend morning or evening, but I am usually way too sleepy these times, so I usually do it in the middle of a working day. That helps to clear the mind, rest a bit and even come up with new ideas or approaches.
Right after waking up or right before sleeping. Both is always a plus I think. If I meditate during the morning, I get clarity for my day. If I do it at night, it helps me sleep like a baby.
I believe that would depend on your schedule. If you are busier in the morning, leave it for night or vice versa. Meditation will absolutely prepare you for sleep if you wanna use it that way
It depends in what you are meditating for morning I'd best for starting the day calm. And evening is the best yo end the day right
When I was working a crazy schedule, I found the best time mid morning. A friend of mine meditates everyday at 3:00. I now find myself meditating before I get up for the day and mid morning as well as afternoon and then again before I go to bed. Previously once a day was good but I find as I get older and my stress level increases, I am needing to rely more on meditation as a need verses a luxury and it is very helpful.
I prefer right in the morning after I exercise my mind is clear and it’s easier or if you do it as a stress reprieved I would say at night before you go to bed contemplate on your day
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??