I have to do it as a part of my morning routine. If I say I'll do it later in the day, I almost never will. Also once the day is in full swing it can be even more difficult to calm my mind because first thing I still haven't thought of all the things I need to think about yet. I need to wake up a little earlier to leave time, otherwise it's difficult to not get bogged down by what I'm not doing yet. But if I woke up 10 mins earlier than usual, well that's time I could have been sleeping anyway!
Definitely morning – if you make this a habit you always have time to meditate. Also, morning meditations is a great way to become more focused and calm
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?