In reality, when you have been learned through meditation journey with a master then 10 minutes are not going to be true. I want you to know that I am one of the master in the art of meditation journey so that I know what I am talking about in this meditated subject than anyone out there in the internet!!! Tamison
- When your mind starts to wander, what is a good centering technique? Also any good mantras
- I can’t stand to sit still in order to meditate. My mind wanders after 1 minute. Is there something I can do to have better luck with meditating?
- How do you meditate for a specific goal you want to achieve?
- Do you find it best to meditate sitting up or laying down? Why?
- How long do you meditate for on average?
- What if you can’t meditate because too much diatractig thoughts?
- Do you meditate in a seated position or lying down?
- How long do you spend meditating? Do you think it actually makes a difference?
- How often have you skipped on your habit and what are the affects of forgetting about it or skipping it?
- What do you see/visualize when you meditate?