Exercise is energizing but it would mean getting up before the family and working out in the basement living room so I don't wake up the kids. It would also mean getting up earlier than I already do and being done with the exercising before my son needs to get ready for school.
I prefer working out in the afternoon after i finish my homework because i can concentrate better and i can spend more time doing it. Also because in the afternoon i’m more relaxed then the morning
Maybe in-between is an option? Then you can have a break from work ánd work out. Otherwise I say try implementing a short workout in you morning / evening routine. There are plenty of 30 minute workouts to find, and even shorter ones! It might help if you train only upper body one day and lower body another, so you don't have to put too much time into the workout – since I guessed time is the problem and not the workout per se.
Morning time is the best time as it will give a headstart for our day . But if there is no time in morning then evening time is also suitable
In the morning early because this will give you a refreshing way to wake up and start your day it will also be out of the way so you can spend the rest of the day doing other things. Besides mornings are always beautiful!
As soon as u wake up because then u eat the frog in the morning itself and body somehow compensates for the energy through out the day ! Its great mood elevation in the morning itself coz it will make u wanna do better throughout the day !
Work out if you can while working. If you can do squats while listening or lunges while walking. Just get it in at every second.
I don’t have enough time to do sports in the mornings, so I take a walk in the lunch break at work and try to do sports in the evenings when I came from work.
I prefer to work out in the morning as it sets the mood for the rest of my day. If you decide on embarking on a healthy fitness journey I believe in setting a specific time frame and routine in order to keep on top of it. You have to do what works best for your body. Trial and error is best!
I love to workout before i work. It gets me refreshed and going for the day. It also helps me to focus and be more productive as i’m not full of energy and bouncing around. Nothing too crazy, as you don’t want to exhaust yourself, but a solid morning workout followed by a coffee usually prepares me for the day.
Well I believe it should be something to indulge in the morning before starting your day
Once you are done with 12 hours day job you will be extremely exhausted 🤷♀️
I personally find exercising as soon as I finish work is best for me as I don’t then make excuses about being tired later. Also because I start work at 6am I don’t want to get up at 4am to exercise. I immediately change into my workout gear and try not to think about it. Being as prepared as possible helps. I put my sessions in the calendar so I know exactly what I have to do and I don’t procrastinate. In days I don’t work, exercising as soon as possible is better. The only exception I make is if I’ve arranged to exercise with a friend.
Right after you wake up. Exercise makes you more awake. since you don't have a lot of spare time it will help you wake up faster and not keep you up when you're trying to sleep.
In the morning. Long work hours leave you drained. Use the morning energy to exercise and get ready for your day! You’ll even tackle your day’s activities with more energy after exercising.
I think it depends on your own habits. If you are a morning person, workout before work. If you're more of a night owl, workout at night. I think it also depends on your energy levels, some days I'm more energetic after work and sometimes before. Just personal preference at the end.
For me, who hav studies to do all day loonng.. Early morning around 5a.m. to 6a.m. is the best time. But in case u work night shifts, then do workout at nights with some yoga and peace to calm your mind. U will get good sleep, calm mind and will have a better time at work 🙂
If i have a long 12h course i like to do some light workout in the evening just before sleep. It helps me relieve all the stress with some good music and candles.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.