Fat is a highly-processed "food item" which is *very calorie-dense, unhealthy, and unnecessary for our sustenance. (Many people, myself included, avoid all processed fats).
Choose healthy otions instead: nuts & seeds (all types, particularly walnuts and linseeds(flaxaeeds); or avocados.
Keep up the great work!
Personally, I feel very unwell after eating high fat foods and couldn't imagine anything worse for breakfast!
Listen to your body, it's your best guide.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?