Fat is a highly-processed "food item" which is *very calorie-dense, unhealthy, and unnecessary for our sustenance. (Many people, myself included, avoid all processed fats).
Choose healthy otions instead: nuts & seeds (all types, particularly walnuts and linseeds(flaxaeeds); or avocados.
Keep up the great work!
Personally, I feel very unwell after eating high fat foods and couldn't imagine anything worse for breakfast!
Listen to your body, it's your best guide.
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?