Fat is a highly-processed "food item" which is *very calorie-dense, unhealthy, and unnecessary for our sustenance. (Many people, myself included, avoid all processed fats).
Choose healthy otions instead: nuts & seeds (all types, particularly walnuts and linseeds(flaxaeeds); or avocados.
Keep up the great work!
Personally, I feel very unwell after eating high fat foods and couldn't imagine anything worse for breakfast!
Listen to your body, it's your best guide.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?