If during the day I feel stressed or need to relax I do a quick breathing exercise.
Just pick a time and try it for a week. If that time doesn’t work, pick a different one.
As for how long, I like to go by the CDC’s exercise recommendation of at least ten minutes to a meditation session, but I also worked my way up to that by starting with 5 and adding a minute every week.
- How do you meditate at work without being perceived as “dozing off”?
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?