- Where are some of your favorite places to mediate? Is it beneficial to mediate in your room, sitting up on your bed ?
- Most of the time I am in good control of my anxiety disorder. However There are times that find it a real struggle. Any suggestions on how to make sure I support myself to stay motivated?
- Can we get more options for meditation?
- Do you know whether meditating can help someone heal and recover from a concussion?
- What are you trying to get out of meditation habit?
Just pick a time and try it for a week. If that time doesn’t work, pick a different one.
As for how long, I like to go by the CDC’s exercise recommendation of at least ten minutes to a meditation session, but I also worked my way up to that by starting with 5 and adding a minute every week.
If during the day I feel stressed or need to relax I do a quick breathing exercise.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?