- What props (e.g. aromatherapy oils) do you use to enhance your meditation?
- When is the best time for you personally to meditate, why, and what benefits has it brought?
- What type of meditation do you do?
- In what position should I be when I meditate? Can I meditate lying down?
- What posture do you find most comfortable?
Just pick a time and try it for a week. If that time doesn’t work, pick a different one.
As for how long, I like to go by the CDC’s exercise recommendation of at least ten minutes to a meditation session, but I also worked my way up to that by starting with 5 and adding a minute every week.
If during the day I feel stressed or need to relax I do a quick breathing exercise.
- When meditating should I do it in the same place every time or do it where it’s best?
- How many hours a day do you meditate?
- How do you make sure you meditate every morning?
- What do you think are the disadvantages of meditating with ambient music?
- What to think while meditating?
- What changes did you see after practicing meditation in your personal and professional life? What time do you find is the best for doing it?
- What do you struggle with during meditation?
- When do you meditate? In the morning or before you go to sleep? I often feel like I’m falling asleep when I do it at night and that’s not it’s purpose.
- Do you prefer guided meditation or silent?
- I found myself dozing off during meditation, I try to use a meditation app but if I’m sleepy, it’s not going to work. Any suggestions?