I like to do a soft morning meditation to create the day and a night session to review and clear myself for sleep. I feel like if I set my intentions for the day then I'm more focused and prepared when I have my ideas in front of me
I like to meditate when I'm feeling overwhelmed either by my thoughts or the things happening around me. However, I also enjoy meditating to fall asleep, it makes my waking up the next day a lot easier and more motivated.
I feel that meditating in the morning helps me get ready for a long day. But meditation is also good for calming your thoughts at night so it is honestly the best when you can get it in and when you need it, it will always be easier to do it if you have a routine though.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??