- What is your favorite simple meditation for when you’re out in public?
- Do you have any tips to stop your mind from wandering during meditation?
- How do you incorporate the things you learn through meditation in your everyday life?
- What is the best way you’ve found to block out thoughts while you’re meditating? I seem to keep going down the rabbit hole.
- Do you use guided meditation or do you prefer to just guide yourself and how does one get to the point where they no longer need a guide?
Follow them on a spreadsheet, week after week.
Once these are handled, you can focus on the remaining.
As well consider the emotional connection as to why you want to change that habit. For example, don't want to see my daughter worry so much about my health. It breaks my heart to see her so concerned.
Number one tip: try to keep a record of what you eat cronometer.com myfitnesspal – I had a marvellous year of weight loss with that… before work started. If you don’t have time, writing it down or taking a pic of literally everything cuts down on extra snacking.
Bonus: cronometer records vitamin intake per meal and gives you a % of how well you are doing on the daily recommended targets for vitamins and minerals. That really motivated me.
2) Radical move for busy people – try to replace a staple. White bread, rice, potatoes – I knew I would snack often so I cut bread, rice and potatoes out of my diet and went for lentils instead – boiled, seasoned with olive oil and some salt
3) if you have a bad day, buy your snack in small amounts, enough to eat, never to store in the house
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?