I usually don't like to eat breakfast. If I eat something early in the morning I don't really feel that good sometimes. Every morning I wake up and go to school by walking and I feel good. But now I need to stay at home until the 5th of Aug for a reason so I can't really go out of my house until the 5th. Even if I need to eat something in the morning like to take medicine or for some reasons,I will maybe eat some almond or cashew nuts if there is at home or a apple or some grapes.
My favourite quick and easy breakfast for busy mornings on the go is nuttella on bread. It's heavenly good tasting and contains the nutrition and energies required to make it throughout the day as well as being incredibly easy to make! I definitely recommend! I.e it gives a good taste throughout the day too!
Smoothies. Cut up some fruit add some frozen fruit, oat milk and yoghurt, blend and go! Super easy and can be taken on the go. You can even make one the night before and grab out of the fridge when you need it.
C Lestin Q.
my favourite quick breakfast would be some sort of fruit like a banana or an apple and maybe some toast or cereal. they aren’t the healthiest options but for busy mornings those are my favourites.
ረ ዐ ረ ዐ N.
On busy mornings, I usually have a protein bar or some oatmeal since it’s faster and you don’t have to deal with much dishes. On normal days, I wake up earlier and make 3 eggs with one toasted whole-grain bread.
Twice a week, on my busiest days, I make refrigerator oats with low sugar fruits. I prepare it before bed & it makes itself overnight while I sleep! It’s nice & easy.
It could be a cereal with fruits on it also with a kind of juice that can help with the day, also for sure a bottle of water
I usually skip breakfast… But when I don't, I like to eat scrambled egg sandwiches 🙂 Or just other sandwiches, whatever I'm I the mood for.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.