For the fruits and veggie dilemma, you can sweeten a veggie smoothie with pure orange juice or apple juice. So if you have a smoothie with spinach, banana or something. Add half a cup of juice. Make sure it’s not made from concentrate. It will give you the flavor you need.
However, in order to give an andere to your actual question – vegetables such as courgette (zucchini) are neutral of taste. I would recommend using 150 grams of courgette and 50 grams of spinach with half a banana and Some mango. Add a little Cinnamon and a tablespoon of broken flax seeds – and you have yourself a lovely nourishing smoothie (and you will have to chew a bit too)
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?