For the fruits and veggie dilemma, you can sweeten a veggie smoothie with pure orange juice or apple juice. So if you have a smoothie with spinach, banana or something. Add half a cup of juice. Make sure it’s not made from concentrate. It will give you the flavor you need.
However, in order to give an andere to your actual question – vegetables such as courgette (zucchini) are neutral of taste. I would recommend using 150 grams of courgette and 50 grams of spinach with half a banana and Some mango. Add a little Cinnamon and a tablespoon of broken flax seeds – and you have yourself a lovely nourishing smoothie (and you will have to chew a bit too)
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??