- How can I replace toasts? I don’t want to create a habit of eating toasts and don’t feel full without them.
- What do you think is the best time to eat breakfast?
- What is your favorite food? And how do you make it?
- What is a good quick healthy non time-consuming breakfast?
- When I’m so late for work and want to have breakfast, what would it be the quickest breakfast idea (not fruit or veggies)?
For the fruits and veggie dilemma, you can sweeten a veggie smoothie with pure orange juice or apple juice. So if you have a smoothie with spinach, banana or something. Add half a cup of juice. Make sure it’s not made from concentrate. It will give you the flavor you need.
However, in order to give an andere to your actual question – vegetables such as courgette (zucchini) are neutral of taste. I would recommend using 150 grams of courgette and 50 grams of spinach with half a banana and Some mango. Add a little Cinnamon and a tablespoon of broken flax seeds – and you have yourself a lovely nourishing smoothie (and you will have to chew a bit too)
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?