- Do you consider it completed even if you eat much later?
- What is your favorite smoothie recipe?
- What do you do for breakfast on days when you have to head right out the door?
- What is your favourite healthy breakfast to eat out at a restaurant?
- What do you drink besides water? Is daily orange juice bad because of its sugars?
For the fruits and veggie dilemma, you can sweeten a veggie smoothie with pure orange juice or apple juice. So if you have a smoothie with spinach, banana or something. Add half a cup of juice. Make sure it’s not made from concentrate. It will give you the flavor you need.
However, in order to give an andere to your actual question – vegetables such as courgette (zucchini) are neutral of taste. I would recommend using 150 grams of courgette and 50 grams of spinach with half a banana and Some mango. Add a little Cinnamon and a tablespoon of broken flax seeds – and you have yourself a lovely nourishing smoothie (and you will have to chew a bit too)
- What can I eat if I don’t like too much food in the morning?
- Any suggestions for a simple and great breakfast?
- I love protein powder though some can get clumpy. What are the protein powders you guys use?
- How do you measure calories?
- Do you have any nutrient-dense, raw food prep ideas for breakfast? I do a vegetarian meal in the morning, it’s very light and efficient to digest.
- What would be a good breakfast for a vegetarian who doesn’t eat eggs?
- When is the best time for breakfast in the morning after waking up?
- Could you still have things like waffles and pancakes for breakfast if you limit the syrup?
- What are some quick, healthy, on the go breakfast options you like to have?
- Coffee before or after breakfast?