- For the new Moms out there: What foods do you avoid so your baby doesn’t get gassy from your breastmilk?
- Do you lift weights? Why do you do it?
- Do you floss with floss picks or do you use the string floss?
- What’s the best general stretch you do for your body?
- How do I quickly and efficiently learn a new language?
For the fruits and veggie dilemma, you can sweeten a veggie smoothie with pure orange juice or apple juice. So if you have a smoothie with spinach, banana or something. Add half a cup of juice. Make sure it’s not made from concentrate. It will give you the flavor you need.
However, in order to give an andere to your actual question – vegetables such as courgette (zucchini) are neutral of taste. I would recommend using 150 grams of courgette and 50 grams of spinach with half a banana and Some mango. Add a little Cinnamon and a tablespoon of broken flax seeds – and you have yourself a lovely nourishing smoothie (and you will have to chew a bit too)
- I’m detoxing at the moment and will soon go back to solids and would like to incorporate more healthy foods and follow a plant-based diet. Any suggestions on delicious recipes?Thank you
- Any breakfast recipes that aren’t cereal?
- What normally you eat in the morning? I love bread so I want something healthy with it. Any ideas?
- Currently I eat a cheese omelette with avocado, and I love it, but what other quick, tasty and healthy breakfast recipes would you suggest?
- Why does eating breakfast come before exercise?
- What type of healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner should I eat every day?
- Should you eat breakfast right after waking up?
- Do you prepare the night before? Sometimes my morning can get a bit stressful..
- Any different non-sweet breakfast suggestions?
- Do you have any quick breakfast ideas to eat and go?