Try hot oatmeal with milk (or a substitute) and cinnamon, another nonGMO crunchy variety with milk and some fruit, or some sort of nonGMO toast as the starch portion. For protein, eggs or lean meat will work, otherwise try vegan substitutes that are at least mostly protein.
The key to making food that appeals to people is the combination of textures and flavors. A good assortment of spices can make a huge difference!
One egg omelette with chopped spinach and cheese on top.
Low sugar yogurt with wholegrain bread and peanut butter.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?