Try hot oatmeal with milk (or a substitute) and cinnamon, another nonGMO crunchy variety with milk and some fruit, or some sort of nonGMO toast as the starch portion. For protein, eggs or lean meat will work, otherwise try vegan substitutes that are at least mostly protein.
The key to making food that appeals to people is the combination of textures and flavors. A good assortment of spices can make a huge difference!
One egg omelette with chopped spinach and cheese on top.
Low sugar yogurt with wholegrain bread and peanut butter.
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.