Try hot oatmeal with milk (or a substitute) and cinnamon, another nonGMO crunchy variety with milk and some fruit, or some sort of nonGMO toast as the starch portion. For protein, eggs or lean meat will work, otherwise try vegan substitutes that are at least mostly protein.
The key to making food that appeals to people is the combination of textures and flavors. A good assortment of spices can make a huge difference!
One egg omelette with chopped spinach and cheese on top.
Low sugar yogurt with wholegrain bread and peanut butter.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?