Try hot oatmeal with milk (or a substitute) and cinnamon, another nonGMO crunchy variety with milk and some fruit, or some sort of nonGMO toast as the starch portion. For protein, eggs or lean meat will work, otherwise try vegan substitutes that are at least mostly protein.
The key to making food that appeals to people is the combination of textures and flavors. A good assortment of spices can make a huge difference!
One egg omelette with chopped spinach and cheese on top.
Low sugar yogurt with wholegrain bread and peanut butter.
- Any ideas for a healthier breakfast when there’s limited time and I fancy something sweet?
- What does the other Fabulous members eat for breakfast for optimum energy?
- I’m always on the go running late what items do you grab for a quick bite?
- What does everyone usually have for there breakfast?
- What is the healthiest high-protein breakfast that doesn’t require any cooking?
- What are they eating
- Cheap breakfast ideas?
- To save some time in the morning, do prepare your breakfast the day before?
- What defines a ‘great breakfast’ to you?
- How can I motivate myself to set up my breakfast at night so I have an easier morning when I am exhausted?