Whenever I have more time then I will do more exercise like push ups, punching bag like boxers for only upper body exercise. You could invest in a treadmill to run in 5 minutes to 10 minutes inside your house but remembering to open your windows to get clean oxygen coming in your room!!!
If you prefer a more cardio intensive workout, just do a 15 min HIIT session. You can try Downdog HIIT or YouTube channels like Joe Wicks the body coach.
If not get a rope, 10m skip will do that
Try to do that ❤️
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?