Whenever I have more time then I will do more exercise like push ups, punching bag like boxers for only upper body exercise. You could invest in a treadmill to run in 5 minutes to 10 minutes inside your house but remembering to open your windows to get clean oxygen coming in your room!!!
If you prefer a more cardio intensive workout, just do a 15 min HIIT session. You can try Downdog HIIT or YouTube channels like Joe Wicks the body coach.
If not get a rope, 10m skip will do that
Try to do that ❤️
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?