Whenever I have more time then I will do more exercise like push ups, punching bag like boxers for only upper body exercise. You could invest in a treadmill to run in 5 minutes to 10 minutes inside your house but remembering to open your windows to get clean oxygen coming in your room!!!
If you prefer a more cardio intensive workout, just do a 15 min HIIT session. You can try Downdog HIIT or YouTube channels like Joe Wicks the body coach.
If not get a rope, 10m skip will do that
Try to do that ❤️
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?