Find a quiet space away from your workspace without any distractions. Write down any thoughts that are troubling you before you meditate. At the end, write a short journal entry on how you are feeling after meditating and if it has shown you anything.
Block out sound. Or get a sound buffer. Close eyes. Only think about your breathing. Imagine relaxing each part of you body starting with you feet and end with the muscles in your face. Then talk to yourself in your mind about the details of your day and do you best to keep you mind on track so you cam mentally solve you doubts and worries with calm and well thought out decisions. When you are satisfied with youself and your mindset you maybe focus on your breathing and then open your eyes. Some would call this clear feeling enlightenment.
You have to find a proper place, quite and put your headphones then just listen to the instructor and follow the instructions.
Maybe you will lose the focus sometimes but yet try to follow immediately
I do my evening meditation as an help to fall asleep. By practicing deep breathing my body gets to know that it’s time to calm down. By focusing on this breathing my brain do also slow down, even sometimes all my thoughts goes away especially when I do focus on counting the breaths, both in and outcomes .
Put some candles, relaxing music of the App and close your eyes while breathing .. now think deep into your mind and soul.. dream
- What is the actual process of meditation? What should I actually do during Meditation? What should I think about?
- Hey fabulous people do find it best to meditate first thing in the morning ?
- What specific skill is most important in meditation?
- What is in your mind when you meditate?
- What do you do to get back in the groove when you’re interrupted while meditating?
- Could you meditate after school?
- What is the difference between mind voice and intuition voice? How to make a difference between them?
- Summer is pretty much here where I live- kids schedule changes pretty dramatically and there are usually family and friend events that need a lot of planning and dedication towards which throws me off my work schedule and even my daily routine and rituals. How do you all stay on track with your daily routine and work schedule when summer comes and kids and family schedules change ?
- Please how do I meditate? What’s the procedure?
- What are some common thoughts you have that are resistant to meditating? How do you cope with them, both during meditation and not?