Now it sounds humorous when one will ask that what are the tools to look yourself in mirror! Wouldn't it.
What tools do we need to be ourself? Do we really need the help of anything, any person, process, or whatever, to just keep the attention right now right here?
To me it is no. I dont need any tools to be myself. I just need to be in the moment and observe the source of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Rest, all the tools will just make you dull. Supports are not always good.
- Are there negative effects to meditating in bed? I like to cross my legs but also prefer back support so often do it sitting up in bed.
- Is there a particular style or type of meditation that you found lead you to have some sort of breakthrough in your meditation practice, or that you gravitate to?
- How long meditation can be done
- What is the best position to meditate because sometimes I meditate lying on the bed but I don’t know if that is the right way.
- For mums, people with busy schedules and those who are new to meditation… What do you prefer to meditate to?
- What King of sensations do you feel while meditating? What was the most intense one?
- How is meditation helping you now? And what are it’s long term benefits?
- Do you mediate in the evening and morning ? Why
- What helps you with tracking your time?
- How to make your thoughts not wanfer, to be still?