Now it sounds humorous when one will ask that what are the tools to look yourself in mirror! Wouldn't it.
What tools do we need to be ourself? Do we really need the help of anything, any person, process, or whatever, to just keep the attention right now right here?
To me it is no. I dont need any tools to be myself. I just need to be in the moment and observe the source of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Rest, all the tools will just make you dull. Supports are not always good.
- What do you think about when you meditate?
- I just have such a hard time not letting my thoughts get in the way, any suggestions?
- What do people “get “out of meditation?
- Is there a position in which you feel more easy to concentrate?
- What time is needed for meditation? Should it be different in the morning and in the evening? If you sometimes fall asleep during meditation, what should you do?
- In meditation. Is your mind supposed to be clear or can you meditate on something positive (or both)?
- How do you sit straight but relaxed?
- When meditating are there easier ways to focus instead of visualizing my breath? I have a hard time concentrating and keeping my mind from wandering when meditating. Does this get better with practice? And what are tips to get better?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- How do you know when you’re comfortable enough to start meditating without a guided meditation?