Now it sounds humorous when one will ask that what are the tools to look yourself in mirror! Wouldn't it.
What tools do we need to be ourself? Do we really need the help of anything, any person, process, or whatever, to just keep the attention right now right here?
To me it is no. I dont need any tools to be myself. I just need to be in the moment and observe the source of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Rest, all the tools will just make you dull. Supports are not always good.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??