Now it sounds humorous when one will ask that what are the tools to look yourself in mirror! Wouldn't it.
What tools do we need to be ourself? Do we really need the help of anything, any person, process, or whatever, to just keep the attention right now right here?
To me it is no. I dont need any tools to be myself. I just need to be in the moment and observe the source of my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Rest, all the tools will just make you dull. Supports are not always good.
- Do you prefer doing meditation in silence or using an application for different sounds?
- In zen meditation, they say that you should “surf” on your thoughts and not eliminate them, but I can’t understand the difference.
- How should I meditate?
- Sometime, while meditating I feel the urge to open my eyes. It’s better to open them or trying to focus harder?
- When you meditate do you focus purely on your breathing or are you trying to be aware of the present moment?
- What does meditation do?
- Should I meditate in silence or with peaceful music?
- What are some of your difficulties with meditation and how do you cope with them/maintain focus?
- How to not get into sleep
- Can you meditate while driving?
- Do you think you need to meditate every day? Or do you alternate that with journaling?
- It’s difficult to me to have self-discipline. The worst of all is that I compare myself to others and I get disappointed. How can meditation help me get over it?
- What should I think about during meditation to improve calmness and increase the duration of the meditation?
- What is mindfulness meditation?
- How do you sit while you meditate?