“Two cage-free hard-boiled eggs, sliced tart apples, grapes, Everything Seasoning and white Cheddar cheese get together with multigrain muesli bread and honey peanut butter spread in this protein-packed lover's dream.”
While you’re there, have a tall flat white to perk you up! Just stick with the classic though- the different flavored ones have a lot of sugar. Enjoy!
The second possibility for fast food breakfasts are bars and boulangeries belonging to a label. In Italy there is Autogrill for example, while in France you may find many boulangeries such as Paul, brioche dorée, etc. In this case you will have the whole breakfast I described above and, for sure, the take away option. However, the quality may be lower compared to small bars or boulangeries.
I hope it helped!
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?